Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Epic First Post!

Well, this is it. I've finally gotten motivated enough to fire up a blog and start cataloging all of the nonsense floating around in my head.

I've been a gamer and an avid Dungeons & Dragons lover since I was introduced to the game almost 40 long years go. I was only 8 or 9 at the time. My best friend and I used to follow around a few of the older boys in our neighborhood and one day they decided it would be fun to teach us how to play D&D. We didn't really grasp the rules and we didn't have any of our own rulebooks, but it was sure fun to spend the summer afternoons pretending to be knights, wizards and dwarves off on a quest to defeat the evil dragon and save the princess (and treasure!).

While we've often taken separate roads, Chris and I are still the best of friends and game together as often as we can. Our tastes in games has expanded greatly to include video games, board games, card games and minature war games, but we still play Dungeons & Dragons together when we can.

 Other games and hobbies have come and gone over the years, but I keep coming back to Dungeons & Dragons as my life-long favorite. I've been playing since the advent of the game and played just about every edition and flavor that's seen publication. I'm currently loving the new 5e rules and will be mostly publishing content for that edition of the game.

Thanks for checking out the site, hopefully you'll find something here that you find interesting or useful.


No comments:

Post a Comment